Consulting and obtaining student and digital nomad residency in Spain

We help you not only to get to know this wonderful country, but also to immigrate here legally!

Student residence is one of the most affordable ways to move to Spain and live in the country 100% legally. You can study only at language courses in order to get it. Me, Eva, I have also had a student residence permit for a long time, so I know everything about it from beginning to end, and I wish to help you take the first step towards a dream life in Spain.

The digital nomad visa is the second most popular Spanish residence permit today, which is issued immediately for 3 years. Spain With Eva also helps you move to Spain with this new, amazing residence permit, the dream of all freelancers in the world!

Contact information

WhatsApp: +34633518052

Telegram: @evasytina

Instagram: spainwitheva

Tel: +34633518052